Shelton Turnbull (ST) was established in Eugene, OR in 1924. Our company currently operates out of a single 67,000 square foot facility and employs 70 people. We service a wide range of customers in diverse industries.
In 2002, Shelton Turnbull became a 100% employee-owned company. The structure used was an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) which functions like a 401-K.
In 2005, Shelton Turnbull acquired the assets of Ad Group, a local creative & printing company. Ad Group assisted customers with design capability and brought additional people and equipment that allowed Shelton Turnbull to better service the growing digital and high quality conventional offset printing that our customers desired.
Today, we pride ourselves in being the largest producer of graphic communications in the Eugene area. Our diversified product and service lines offer a "one-stop shop" to our loyal customer base which exceeds 1,200 individuals and companies.