The story doesn't end with production. Your marketing and transactional materials need to get into the hands of both your internal and external customers. From sophisticated corporate presentations, right down to billing and statement processing...our diverse material handling capability and our automated on-line fulfillment systems simplify the process for you.... Saving you time & money!
The speed, convenience and efficiency of on-line procurement allows you to streamline the process of ordering printed materials...from creating new items to changing, proofing and approval...without ever leaving your desk. You simply log-on, input your information and the order is produced and shipped.
Our "Digital Store Fronts" are ideal if you have many locations with similar requirements. Base templates can be established for your documents which allow for on-line ordering and personalization for your many users. Approval processes can also be automated if desired. In addition to "Digital Store Fronts," we offer:
- Variable Data Printing
- One-to One Direct Mail
- Personalized Business Stationery
- Statement Processing Programs
- Transactional Documents
- Collateral Marketing Materials
The Benefits of On-Line Procurement Systems:
- You can have your personalized web site for placing orders.
- You can assure standardization of corporate collateral.
- Your many locations or departments can plug-in to streamline your print procurement process with "anytime, anywhere" ordering access via an on-line catalog.
- You can configure user access based on business rules to require management approval for requisitioned purchases.
- You can procure marketing collateral, promotional items, business forms and a wide range of your branded materials on your site. Within guidelines established by you, your multiple locations can order personalized materials.
- You can proof all print-on-demand items before placing your order.
- You can track order status, evaluate costs, confirm quantities and review historical purchase data on-line.
- You can direct ship orders to one or more locations instantly.
The Economic Impact of On-Line Procurement:
- Reduce buying cycle time by up to 75%
- Reduce administrative processing costs by an estimated 30%
- Eliminate rush charges and errors
- Eliminate rework costs by over 80%
- Improve access and distribution processes
- Establish greater print efficiency and accuracy
- Save money on both labor and materials
Keeping track of inventory requires people, systems and physical space. Shelton Turnbull has a long history of inventory management practices that have proven to save our customers both time and money. With sophisticated usage monitoring systems, we forecast future needs and replenish inventories at just the appropriate time...making your job easier and avoiding rush orders and stock-outs.
- Inventory Production Planning
- Materials Replenishment Programs
- Periodic Inventory Auditing
- Material Distribution Processes
- Long-Run Cost Reduction
- Multi-Location/Multi-Department Billing
Most projects require many levels of skill to successfully create, produce and implement the processes necessary to accomplish the goal of reaching your customer. From creative design, diverse printing capabilities to bindery, kit assembly and right on into mailing and distribution...we can offer single source reliability...fast and economically.
- Program Process Oversight
- Data & File Management
- Inventory Management & Warehousing
- Kit Assembly & Packaging
- Mailing & Shipping Programs
- On-Line Materials Management
Printed materials can take up a lot of space. You can free up precious storage space at your facilities by letting us stock your inventories and ship "Just-in-Time."
- Annual Warehousing Programs
- Climate Controlled Storage
- Material Handling Systems
- Full Service Delivery
You need to get your message to the right people at the right time. We can help you manage this critical aspect of marketing and transacting business. Our services can provide the data management and mailing list hygiene that assure that your lists are up to date and that you are saving postage for all your mailing activities.
- Merging and Purging of Duplicate Addresses
- Harmonization of your Mailing List with USPS Address Database
- Ensuring Compliance with USPS Requirements
- Full-Service NCOA Processing
- Return of Updated Addresses after NCOA Link Processing
Your mailing strategies and requirements change over time and our complete portfolio of services are available to meet the challenge. We are fully equipped to assist you in optimizing speed while minimizing mailing costs.
- Mailing Campaign Management
- On-Line Systems to Facilitate Quick & Cost Effective Mailings
- Use of Corporate Permit for More Discrete Mailing Services
- Drop Mail Using our Multiple Mailing Permits at Post Offices throughout the Willamette Valley
- Coordination of Hand Collating Projects
- Coordination of Machine Inserting Projects